What is Fat Transfer Breast Augmentation?
Your own fat can be moved around your body. Put simply, we can move unwanted fat to areas you want it; this truly is as incredible as it sounds. Fat transfer breast augmentation essentially uses liposuction to take fat from other parts of your body and inject it into your breasts. This is a breast augmentation option for women who are looking for a relatively small increase in breast size and would prefer natural results.
For the past 6 years, I have been successfully grafting fat to faces, breasts and hands in my private clinic; the potential sites are really endless.
This is by far the most exciting thing I have seen in plastic surgery in decades – it is a game changer. It changes the way I look at every cosmetic and reconstruction patient in my office.
In our state-of-the-art private surgical facility in Ottawa, Canada, I am proud to offer fat transfer.
Fat Transfer Breast Augmentation is an excellent option for the following:
- Breast Deflation because of age and following pregnancy (or implant removal), and want your breast fuller, softer and natural without implants.
- Previous breast implant patients to increase cleavage, change and improve breast shape, increase volume and/ or symmetry, make more natural & cover any rippling or palpability of implants.
- To treat breast asymmetry.
- The Face – this where I started. To improve contour and volume loss from aging and weight loss, and improve face-lift results, build cheeks and blend eyelid-cheek junction, fill temple hollows and lips. All permanently and naturally while possibly even improving the overlying skin texture and nature.
- (SIEF) Simultaneous Implant Exchange & Fat transfer if you have capsular contracture or ++ implant pain
- Lost your implant or reconstruction from cancer or infection and need further breast reconstruction.
- Mastectomy patients who want something, but not necessarily large reconstructive surgery.
- To treat post-augmentation breast pain & post breast reconstruction pain.
- To improve symmetry in previous breast reconstruction patients, using fat transfer.
- **Any area of the body previously ravaged by cancer, infection or radiation therapy where there is adverse healing, scarring, skin breakdown. Fat transfer is a consideration to improve the local healing environment and possibly enable stable skin coverage.
In Summary of Fat Grafting & Breast Enhancement:
Fat Transfer provides a natural, life-long and safe way to augment and improve overlying tissues.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where Can I Have Fat Removed?
Book Your Consultation
Interested in getting more information regarding Fat Grafting? Contact us to book your consultation.